Friday, December 19, 2008

Random

hello. I am at school. Its 12/19/08. I am in computer and there letting us go on any website. i;ve been thinking of making a blog for a while. Today was the perfect time to make one. Im sorta sad there wont be school for a while because i wont see all of my friends. I wouldnt be as sad if could text on my phone. But i am not aloud to text. So now i cant text my friends:( I dont think i am hgetting anything for christmas because my mom says ive been "bad". Oh well right.
well ive started to read a new manga called S.A its really good and my best friend (blank). I dont think she would like if i put here name on the internet. She is also reading. I all ready want to read the 2nd book. I am also not aloud on the computer at home:( So im blogging at school

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home