Sunday, June 7, 2009

Daily Life

I completly hate my mother Jackie. I don't even want to call her mom anymore.
Well on Friday she said i made a mess in the living room and there was a cup and plate.
She started saying all this stuff how bad of child i am so i couldn't help but laugh.
I kept laughing and laughing. So she got mad so she sorta was chasing me. The she said you are making me run. So i laughed more. ANd plus she is where plus clothes.
I went outside and she locked me outside of the house until 10:oo pm.
Then the next day we again had argument she called me bitch looks whos talking.
On saturday night i watch anime from 12:30 to 4:30.
Know i'm sad that there isn't any school because i have to be home and Jackie going to be there.
My mom said that she talked to my consuler at school and asked if was accpeted to the school next year and she said no. She told me about this, but like my mom a horrible person and liar you never know with her. She wonders why people hate her

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home