Friday, December 19, 2008

Well let me see what can i talk about. ummmmm...... Well i cleaned my room i mean i was forced to and finally did it. Sorta:/ Well my friend just got a hair cut. I Think it looks nice. Oh thayt reminds me i just got a hair cut on sunday. I like it cause it doesnt look as puffy. My elective in school is leadership and i have so much fun in that class. On tuesday i did a presation on peter pan the lesson that movie has. LIke yesterday 2 presations werre so possed to be done about a lesson. But like it started snowing and schhol got canceled they didnt present oviesly. And today were supossed to do a gift theift/white elephant. Which is everyone brings ink agift and we dont tell anyone whats in it. We get just a random present. We can also swhich whith people while they are wrap. If theiy steeal our present we have to got back to the pile. I have they dont cancel it.:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home