Friday, September 11, 2009

The life i lived today

    Well, Today, i guess you can pretty ok. Well in art me and my friend selena were laughing alot. She was happy because she just got a boyfriend. Me and Selena kept making julianna & connie laugh. Well lets see, lets see, let see. Ummm, i was prettty competivtive in pe(YEAH) today. yep my fille o's. Oh I justremember I went on this website to order my halloween custom and some japeness candy(ooooolalalalal)bonjorbongor{french acient} There called Cubyrop and Meji yan yan(choclate)yummmmmm. THE sad part i have to wait like 3 weeks ,3 weeks ,3 weeks i hope i dont die by then. I paid like96$ dollars altogether for the stuff.Stuff i bought my womans was a costum56$.candy which was only five dollars together and shipping and handling which was 30$ dollars Well today was pretty i dont really feel like anything exciteing happened. Two people on my bus were Kissing which isnt really  a big deal.  Right?  Well what do you have to say my loving elf's. I've decided to always put a quote on the bottom. They might be  insprational to you, i dont know. You decide.


 I dont own this picture, found on potobucket.com

{{(All people? Were do we all belong?)}}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home