Monday, December 22, 2008

Sadness

i am sad.:( if you are person that reads my blog you should now i am a ver depressed person. MY friends always call me "EMO" i am not emotional trust me. I wonder why they always call me emo. Just kidding i know why they call me that. They call me emo for a different reason. Not being emotional becuase im not emotional.:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Let em see what is Intresting my life NOTHING HAHAH
I GUES YOU CAN SAY I SORTA HATE MY LIFE IN A WAY. SO IS ANYONE HAPPY IM NOT WELL I Want
christ mas to come. Did you know my 2 fav colors are black and red. Well if you didnt know you know. I am want my blog to have skulls everywhere or hatsuharu(thecow) My cousin is going to fix my blog for me.


Oh yeah
Black is the new happy :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home