Saturday, September 12, 2009

JAmming

RIght know i'm jamming to Hey monday. Well i was up till midnight cleaning(blah) I had to. THis moring to. My mother actully made me go on my knees srucb the hardwood floor in my room. WHat a sico.(lol) Well i was watching teen titans before i came on the coumputer(1,2,3,4,go). Yep stilling singing and jamming to hey monday. I was on deviantart alot last night.O like a hour ago i wrote down the things i have to do next week after school. I'm actully busy everday next week most of the thing envolve softball like pratice, event,picture, cermonies. Probabaly because this season just started so i'm pretty busy. BUt it's exciting to be in softball again even if it busy alot. I like to feel busy because i feel like using time wisly and i'm accomplishing something. Thats my day so far(DADADaaa) Lets see what great thing will happen today my
bi-otches.(kidding)

{(I'm a mile away from were i belong,
        On a way to a unpredicted fall)}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home